sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2012

Der Riese

Well, as you can see I joined the past posts I missed, certain misunderstanding with my thoughts by forgetting this valuable homework...
Doesn´t matter, I have quite a nice memory so what was written in the past post its certain and accurate ;D I had the Mathematics partial examn yesterday, quite a nice exam, I almost finished it but half of the students ran out of time, luckily I had everything answered, but all I needed was to rectify the answers, which I did, and then hand it over to the teacher... I really hope I get a nice grade, I felt it heavy, but I studied nicely so I would be prepared. Now i´ll have German and Introduction To The Information Technologies partial exams, i´ll work them nicely, but first things first, i´ll need to tie some loose ends (Homeworks) so I won´t be pushed by Sunday and i´ll focus my mind on studying these 2 subjects :)

My goal is to get a 9.0 or higher grade in the final partials... So I should better start studying...!

"Ride The Lightning!"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario